KAITE Prototype – Development Steps Until Now
- Calculations of the aerodynamic and strength characteristics
- Mathematical simulation of device behavior in different flight modes
- Mathematical simulation of machine stability with a wide range of dynamic loads
- Created more than 12 reduced models of the device for various tests
- More than 10 tests in a wind tunnel
- Eight extensive environmental climate tests
- More than 200 flight test of models
- Patent for the main engine
- Substantial tests of the AI control system
Based on calculations and testing, we have defined the technical details for an aircraft weighing 900-1000 kg.
At present, a draft project for the creation of an unmanned cargo line with a length of up to 4,000 km and a volume of transportation of 250 tons per day is being discussed with potential partners.
We have defined the technical conditions for the creation of an aircraft for an unmanned, non-stop, round-the-world flight with automatic refueling in the air.
We have developed the technical conditions for a special jet for competitions / races (as in the Formula 1 races).
In parallel, we are developing main and lifting engines. The first tests showed unique characteristics.